www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATHWEASEL

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!! Empty
PostSubject: Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!!   Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 am

SO, IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE and Honor (and hopefully you will agree!) To announce my newest article that took a LIFEtime to write, tons of airplane tickets/van rides and near heat exhaustion on several occasions and at least 6 years to get published..

COWBOY FROM HELL!
-Jon Steele's Texas
printed by The Surfer's Journal

NONE of this would have happened if it hadnt been for the LOVE and SUPPORT that i get from you and all my friends, coworkers/ peers , parents and girlfriends. This is a story of a summary of my life growing up as a TEXAS Surfer. What my friends and I did ( both bad and good) , how the older surfers were and welll, lets not give the whole story away!!! But you get the point!! This is one of the best feeling acheivements I have ever done and this is why we do it!

It is just a coincidence that Mike Black longtime best friend and I have finalized his latest masterpiece and as friends get to show the movie and article at the same time! You will be treated to art by myself and Christian Wach, an apperance by the darkhorse Christian Fletcher might be in the works and The Surfer's Journal cover boy Tommy Witt will be touring with us along with hard working Texas top pro Morgan Faulkner will be on hand to sign autographs.

THis story has in no way shape or form been easy to write, pick images, or drop the right names..

This will be the winter issue and I hope to see you all there and bask in our justification as a surfing community amongst one of the most respected surfing literature publications.

THANK YOU EACH AND ALL for the Love, support and STOKE!!!!

For Immediate Release:

9/19/09

What: 'COWBOY FROM HELL' Jon Steele's Surfer's Journal Texas Article Release Party!
Along with movie premiere Jazz The Glass & artshow with Christian Wach & Jon Steele

Re: Jon Steele has broken the taboo on surf publications for Texas!!
On November 13, 14, and 15th Mr. Steele brings his Texas Article 'Cowboy From Hell' from the world renowned Surfer's Journal Magazine release party to Texas! Mr. Steele has teamed up with Mike Black and Stoke Films to also premiere the long anticipated 'Jazz the Glass' a pirated pirate surf movie. Traveling pro surfer's Christian Wach, Tommy Witt and Morgan Faulkner will be on hand signing autographs as well as displaying the very talented artist/surfer Christian Wach's Canvas Surfboard line. Touring with special musical guest Will Crum you will be able to hang out with the pros', enjoy some art and keep an eye out in the water as the group surf's their way through Texas.

Dates:
Nov. 13th The Melrose Pub Galveston TX.
Nov. 14th House Of Rock Corpus Christi TX
Nov. 15th Padre Island Brewing Co. South Padre Island Texas

Doors: 7pm
Movie: 8pm
Band: 10pm
Cost: $10
Guest Pro's: Christian Wach, Tommy Witt, Morgan Faulkner

Sponsors:
Nation Surfboards
Canvas Surfboards
Sector 9 Skateboards
The Surfer's Journal
Dockside Surf Shop
Astrodeck
TX Surfrider Foundation
Strictly Hardcore Surf Shop
Padre Island Brewing Company
SPadre.com

Press photos will be available upon request.

Be sure and check out Jon Steele's newly revamped website http://www.jonsteelephoto.com
Keep up to date daily with his travels on his blog.: http://www.jonsteelephoto/blogspot.com

Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!! FinalFlyer
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!!   Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 am

i suppose i was a pretty good concert, sorry i miss it
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourattorneysearch.com

Jazz the Glass Premieres Sat. Nov. 14th at HOUSE OF ROCK!!
Page 1 of 1