www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burrrrrrr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justinxray

justinxray

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Burrrrrrr   Burrrrrrr EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 5:26 am

Hey Chris, I'll be coming by Saturday around 10 to grab one of those hoods. Do you have plenty of them? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsea361
Surfside Son

Number of posts : 67

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrrrrrr   Burrrrrrr EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 am

Save me some too.....I will be there at about the same time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE A FEW   Burrrrrrr EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:38 am

justinxray wrote:
Hey Chris, I'll be coming by Saturday around 10 to grab one of those hoods. Do you have plenty of them? Thanks.

I DONT LIKE OVER LOADING...ALSO THE STYLE WE HAVE IS NOT THE TRUE HOOD...WE HAVE THE "CAP" STYLE WHICH HAS A SMALL BILL OR BRIM IN THE FRONT..AND THE STRAP(NEOPRENE) THAT COVERS YOUR EARS...AND SNAPS UNDER THE CHIN...
THE MAIN REASONS FOR THIS STYLE (AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED) IS THAT THE FULL BLOWN HOODS REALLY THROW YOU HEARING OFF AS WELL AS MAKE YOU FEEL INCREDIBLY OFF BALANCE AND DOWN RIGHT AWKWARD....THE CAP STYLE STILL COVERS THE NOGGIN AND GIVES YOU MORE RANGE OF MOVEMENT..AND DOES NOT IMPARE YOU HEARING/BALANCE AS MUCH...

MOST OF YOU BODY HEAT IS LOST THRU THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD...WHICH THE CAP STYLE WILL COVER WELL..
SEE YOU GUYS SATRUDAY//
Back to top Go down
justinxray

justinxray

Number of posts : 80

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrrrrrr   Burrrrrrr EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:31 pm

The hood worked great Chris. Thanks a bunch. Did not hinder the surfing at all. Mike and I got about a 4 hour session this afternoon of the longest lines I've layed eyes on in person. It was really a blast and I'm so glad we went out. Forgot all about how cold it was. Mike, I had a blast with you bud. It was nice having you out there to share the stoke. Can't believe we were the only ones on it in the area. May have to head back manana for more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsea361
Surfside Son

Number of posts : 67

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrrrrrr   Burrrrrrr EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 am

Hey Chris---The hood and the booty's worked really well. My wife got a great laugh from me trying a hood on in your store! Very Happy It was way cool being the only two out there. I had a BLAST! Justin- you are one cool dude--it is neat to meet and get to know good people---- I really appreciate you letting my try out your board. Hope to go again soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrrrrrr   Burrrrrrr Empty

Back to top Go down

Burrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.PortASurfCo.com :: Community-
Jump to: