www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third coast music theater

Go down 
+3
jswsublime
PORT A SURF COMPANY
DaGriztx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaGriztx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Third coast music theater Empty
PostSubject: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:10 am

Will be in Port A this coming weekend and Ray Wylie is playing...anyone been to a show and is it a nice venue?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: not sure   Third coast music theater EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:00 am

ive been to one place to listen to music....

sisters morales ,,, a couple of times...dont remember the place..

but if it is the same...its pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
DaGriztx

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am

http://www.thirdcoastmusic.biz/
I'll be in town this weekend, might have the Mrs.'s with might not...she's been on my sugarbottom, so to speak... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: htat is the place   Third coast music theater EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:30 am

DaGriztx wrote:
http://www.thirdcoastmusic.biz/
I'll be in town this weekend, might have the Mrs.'s with might not...she's been on my sugarbottom, so to speak... Rolling Eyes

very cool place...you will like it...
Back to top Go down
jswsublime

jswsublime

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:21 am

RW Hubbard is playing and acoutsic set....not exactly the best way to hear Ray, but it could be interesting.

I have heard the venue is really nice. Until yesterday I didn't realize it existed but my Dad has seen a show there and he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
gruntoxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:31 pm

jswsublime wrote:
RW Hubbard is playing and acoutsic set....not exactly the best way to hear Ray, but it could be interesting.

I have heard the venue is really nice. Until yesterday I didn't realize it existed but my Dad has seen a show there and he enjoyed it.

awesome sound and really tight venue and atmosphere for kickin back with some chill groove
Back to top Go down
DaGriztx

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 am

Didn't get to see the show...was sold out by the time we arrived. Was told they would "squeeze" us in but that didn't sound to comfortable, and if I'm gonna have to pay $25.00 a seat I wanna be comfy. Had a nice seafood dinner with the Mrs.'s though and god times later...Surf was MIA, so it goes
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:32 am

DaGriztx wrote:
Didn't get to see the show...was sold out by the time we arrived. Was told they would "squeeze" us in but that didn't sound to comfortable, and if I'm gonna have to pay $25.00 a seat I wanna be comfy. Had a nice seafood dinner with the Mrs.'s though and god times later...Surf was MIA, so it goes

there was plenty of surf....if you were here on saturday...but not in town...

it was happening at packery channel...i heard stories of waist to chest..others told me waist to shoulder on sets...but not in port a. that day..

when you are here..feel free to ask around...and certainly here at the shop...we usually get feedback from up and down the coastal bend...

hope you had a good time anyway
Back to top Go down
DaGriztx

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:17 am

Our first stop was packie (4 pm) and it looked good, at least I'd have hit it but I was with the Evil or Very Mad MRS.'S Evil or Very Mad ...sacrifices had to be made...suxs but it's the way it goes sometimes. I hoped that I could hit it once we checked in but it wasn't happening in town. Rest is history...noticed your shop on the way out...I'll stop by next time I'm round...What a Face
Sea-ya
Back to top Go down
KP

KP

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 am

DaGriztx wrote:
but I was with the Evil or Very Mad MRS.'S Evil or Very Mad ...sacrifices had to be made...suxs but it's the way it goes sometimes.

HA! The first thing my husband told me when we moved to town was if I wanted to see him more often then I needed to learn to surf...so I did and now we have quite the competition going between the two of us. Maybe try taking her out Suspect Couldn't hurt...unless she can't swim tongue
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:09 pm

DaGritztx,

Do you have kids? If so, get them in the water as fast as you can. That's my ticket to spending loads of time in the water. My son and I surf together and my wife hangs out on the beach. If my son wasn't there I'd be in the same boat as you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachcruisershop.com
oceanby5

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:51 am

Yessirreeee, To Rusty!!!! That's the way it's done.
Gots to be wise in the ways of espionage.
Back to top Go down
DaGriztx

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 am

No kids...I'm told I'm 'nuf of a kid as it is What a Face
and the Mrs.'s is fair-skinned and has issues with salt water... pale so she has told me...
Most of my surf trips are solo and I kinda like it that way...
Sea-ya
Back to top Go down
oceanby5

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Solos can work out just fine, too ---

One last entry for today -
STILL a Great chance of good surf, at least by Sunday -
Hope everyone gets their share................ somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third coast music theater   Third coast music theater Empty

Back to top Go down

Third coast music theater
Page 1 of 1