www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just trying to get a heads up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky

Sharky

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-17

just trying to get a heads up! Empty
PostSubject: just trying to get a heads up!   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 pm

hey guys,

just trying to get an idea (not asking for anyone to start forecasting) of what i can expect for springbreak. i live in dallas so i kinda need to know what boards to pack.
thanks
kolton pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alreadydeadone
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a heads up!   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:40 am

Sharky wrote:
hey guys,

just trying to get an idea (not asking for anyone to start forecasting) of what i can expect for springbreak. i live in dallas so i kinda need to know what boards to pack.
thanks
kolton pirat

WHEN IS YOUR SPRING BREAK?

AS FOR THE MOMENT..THE NEXT 5 DAYS OR SO DONT LOOK TOO BIG.
MONDAY MAY HAVE SOME SIZE BUT ONSHORE WINDSLOP COULD BE WHAT WE GET THAT DAY..AS IT IS A SHORT PERIOD SWELL AT THIS POINT,,,ACCORDING TO FORECASTS..
IF YOU ARE DRIVING AND HAVE SPACE..BRING A LONGBOARD AND A SHORTBOARD/FISH/ EGG OF SOMEKIND...
LOOKS LIKE SOME KIND OF SURF SUN, MON, TUES,

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FLOATER..HOPEFULLY A LONGBOARD..THAT IS A FOR SURE TO BRING IN CASE IT IS SMALL...
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: monday is looking better...keep an eye on monday   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:51 am

PORT A SURF COMPANY wrote:
Sharky wrote:
hey guys,

thanks
kolton pirat

WHEN IS YOUR SPRING BREAK?

AS FOR THE MOMENT..THE NEXT 5 DAYS OR SO DONT LOOK TOO BIG.
MONDAY MAY HAVE SOME SIZE BUT ONSHORE WINDSLOP COULD BE WHAT WE GET THAT DAY..AS IT IS A SHORT PERIOD SWELL AT THIS POINT,,,ACCORDING TO FORECASTS..
IF YOU ARE DRIVING AND HAVE SPACE..BRING A LONGBOARD AND A SHORTBOARD/FISH/ EGG OF SOMEKIND...
LOOKS LIKE SOME KIND OF SURF SUN, MON, TUES,

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FLOATER..HOPEFULLY A LONGBOARD..THAT IS A FOR SURE TO BRING IN CASE IT IS SMALL...
Back to top Go down
Sharky

Sharky

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: my springbreak is...   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm

well my springbreak starts next friday. so i hope to have enough room in the car for a longboard but if i cant then im probably just gonna rent one from yall. My gills are getting pretty dry so im gonna surf anyway i can, even if its on my 5' 11" lol

santa we have 9" of snow right now in my front yard so... ?Happy Hollidays? santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alreadydeadone
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a heads up!   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:48 am

Sharky wrote:
well my springbreak starts next friday. so i hope to have enough room in the car for a longboard but if i cant then im probably just gonna rent one from yall. My gills are getting pretty dry so im gonna surf anyway i can, even if its on my 5' 11" lol

santa we have 9" of snow right now in my front yard so... ?Happy Hollidays? santa

if you do need to rent...the cost is 25 bucks...for a 24 hour period...

so if you rent one at 12 noon...then u can bring it back the next day at around noonish...or after..as we give you more than 24 hours in reality..
just take good care of the board of course...

as you said not to forecast...well it is way to far out to do that..

there will be surf this sunday, monday and tuesday as it looks now..which is still not your week...but its spring and odds are good for some surf during your break...glad you get to make it down...
Back to top Go down
oceanby5

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a heads up!   just trying to get a heads up! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:53 pm

If you don't already use this site, try www.magicseaweed.com

go to forecasts and select Gulf Coast-- it has the Octagon at SurfSide and SPI, as well as the buoy data, so just check for the Octagon-- if we have surf at ss, there should be surf in Coastal Bend. This site has a ton of info for 7 days out and is as good as anything else out there.

And..... as is always the case, actual results may vary -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a heads up!   just trying to get a heads up! Empty

Back to top Go down

just trying to get a heads up!
Page 1 of 1