www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brightblue

brightblue

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-25

STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM Empty
PostSubject: STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM   STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Hello Dolly --- I'm Stuck at work in San Antonio looking at the cam...wishing, wishing, wishing I was in the water. It actually looks kinda decent? Hummm thinking about playing hooky and coming down.

Anyone who's been in, tell me how was it? How hard is it blowing? I'm sure it's gonna be totally blown out but it's nice to see some groundswell.

Have fun..........................
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfline.com
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM   STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 pm

brightblue wrote:
Hello Dolly --- I'm Stuck at work in San Antonio looking at the cam...wishing, wishing, wishing I was in the water. It actually looks kinda decent? Hummm thinking about playing hooky and coming down.

Anyone who's been in, tell me how was it? How hard is it blowing? I'm sure it's gonna be totally blown out but it's nice to see some groundswell.

Have fun..........................

SURF IS BIG AND FUN...BUT CAN BE DANGEROUS..

WILL BE GOOD TODAY...AND A MESS TOMORROW..
Back to top Go down
brightblue

brightblue

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM   STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Big is GOOD (miss sizable rides)...Messy is BAD --- understand about tomorrow's situation...Well maybe it will have cleaned up by the weekend? - Thanks...Be safe all ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM   STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM Empty

Back to top Go down

STUCK HERE LOOKING AT THE SURF CAM
Page 1 of 1