www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saw the new shop...

Go down 
+2
harrier
Joe P
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe P

Joe P

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Saw the new shop... Empty
PostSubject: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptyTue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm

After lingering on the surf report portion of this forum, i decided to join and give a shout to how awesome the shop is. I had the chance to meet the man today, truly a nice guy. I suggest to everyone to check it out. Unfortunately this forums so small i would imagine everyone has already checked it out, but if you havent. do it!

Joe
Back to top Go down
harrier

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 4:22 pm

Chris:

Enjoyed meeting you this weekend, although I'm extremely jealous of you. The shop is realy nice, In fact I am sitting here drinking a bloody mary (gotta get the electrlites back), boiling shrimp, soar from surfing for the first time in almost 6-months, and wearing my new camo flojos trying to figure out how I can get here more often. Keep spreading the stoke.
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: too kind   Saw the new shop... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 12:53 am

wish i had time to play like you guys..
your words are too kind...

i just wanna surf now..

hope to get wetr tomorrow for a little while..

robert august is giving surf lessons in the morning..he will be free surfing from 1130 or so onward...into the early afternoon..

i deeply appreciate you coming by..
Back to top Go down
harrier

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 6:06 pm

PORT A SURF COMPANY wrote:
wish i had time to play like you guys..
your words are too kind...

i just wanna surf now..

hope to get wetr tomorrow for a little while..

robert august is giving surf lessons in the morning..he will be free surfing from 1130 or so onward...into the early afternoon..

i deeply appreciate you coming by..

I believe I watched you paddle out this morning. I was too soar from yesterday to attempt to do anything but watch and drink coffee. First time in six months and I tried to do it all in one day..... affraid
Back to top Go down
jswsublime

jswsublime

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 11:30 am

Chris I must also tell you how cool it is to have another 'local' running a surf shop in Port A. It was embarrasing having to go into Bojons to buy wax for a while.

I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope you have many years of successful business in front of you.

If you need anything, help hangin' stuff, moving stuff, an extra hand for a few hours on the weekend so you can go surf let me know. I'll be a permanent Port A resident in a month and I would be glad to help.

Justin
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
txhicchic

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 4:50 pm

I missed you the day I came in. We stopped by on memorial day. Meet the Mrs. she said you were out catching a few. The shop looked great. We got some of the .92 wax - my daughter loved the scents! Picked up a cute rashy for myself too.

Hope i get to meet you next time we stop in.
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: JUSTIN..AND TEXHICCHIC   Saw the new shop... EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 9:31 pm

JUSTIN...IF YOU HAVE TIME..I NEED HELP THIS COMING MONDAY AND TUESDAY..FOR SURE...EMAIL ME AT JOESURF@PDQ.NET
THX

HICCHIC....I AM SORRY I MISSED YOU...WE HAVE BEEN WORKING REDICULOUS HOURS....I AM DOING THIS SHOP THING FOR THE SAKE OF FAMILY..AND AT TIMES I HAVE TO CUT OUT AND GO BE WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS..

I LIVE AT THE BEACH AND HAVE ONLY SURFED 2 TIMES IN THE LAST 8 DAYS...THATS CRAZY...ANYWAY..I REALLY WAN TO MEET YOU..THX AGAIN FOR COMING BY..
Back to top Go down
tracyjean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:21 pm

Missed you last Sunday at the shop but met Jennifer and found some nice things. Love my Flojos. My son and daughter had some lessons, too. Hope to be back in a week or two. Appreciate all the surf reports, sure makes it easier to decide when to come down.
Tracy
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

PostSubject: hola   Saw the new shop... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 pm

tracyjean wrote:
Missed you last Sunday at the shop but met Jennifer and found some nice things. Love my Flojos. My son and daughter had some lessons, too. Hope to be back in a week or two. Appreciate all the surf reports, sure makes it easier to decide when to come down.
Tracy

hope i meet you next time you are here...thx for supporting our shop..

just stop by to say hello if you're around..take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw the new shop...   Saw the new shop... Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw the new shop...
Page 1 of 1