www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations Chris!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fatlip

fatlip

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Congratulations Chris! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Chris!   Congratulations Chris! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 am

You did it! Congratulations. I just wanted to tell you that and that I hope you are more successful than you ever imagined you would be. I know you're not looking to make a fortune but to be as close as possible to the passion that drives you. I wish you and the fam the best of luck. Jeremy has fallen in love with the sport on that old Jim Overlin board of mine and has asked several times about coming to see you. Hopefully before the summer is over we can. Tell everyone hi and if you ever need anything you know how to reach me.

G
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Congratulations Chris! Empty
PostSubject: THANKS, FATLIP   Congratulations Chris! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 4:13 am

fatlip wrote:
You did it! Congratulations. I just wanted to tell you that and that I hope you are more successful than you ever imagined you would be. I know you're not looking to make a fortune but to be as close as possible to the passion that drives you. I wish you and the fam the best of luck. Jeremy has fallen in love with the sport on that old Jim Overlin board of mine and has asked several times about coming to see you. Hopefully before the summer is over we can. Tell everyone hi and if you ever need anything you know how to reach me.

G

COME ON DOWN...FREE PLACE TO STAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Chris!
Page 1 of 1