www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swell during events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justinxray

justinxray

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Swell during events Empty
PostSubject: Swell during events   Swell during events EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 11:34 am

Hey guys, I am Justin from Yoakum, Tx. I practically live in Port A on weekends( a weekend warrior if you will). Been in and out of Port A surf Company many of times since it has opened. My family loves the store and we just think Chris and his family are great people as I'm sure you all do.

I think it is awesome how Port A Surf Co. has brought Robert August and the Paint Off since their opening, but it has been a funny coincidence that on those weekends we've had some of the best swells and cleanest waves of the summer! Hey Chris, when's the next event? It might just bring us a Tropical Storm Swell! jocolor

See you guys this weekend,
Justin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsea361
Surfside Son

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Swell during events   Swell during events EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 3:00 pm

Congrats Chris on a great store! My son and I had a super great time the last time we were down to surf and your help was greatly appreciated!

Surfside Son Smile
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: get here friday night...surf early saturday..dont sleep in   Swell during events EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:00 pm

justinxray wrote:
Hey guys, I am Justin from Yoakum, Tx. I practically live in Port A on weekends( a weekend warrior if you will). Been in and out of Port A surf Company many of times since it has opened. My family loves the store and we just think Chris and his family are great people as I'm sure you all do.

I think it is awesome how Port A Surf Co. has brought Robert August and the Paint Off since their opening, but it has been a funny coincidence that on those weekends we've had some of the best swells and cleanest waves of the summer! Hey Chris, when's the next event? It might just bring us a Tropical Storm Swell! jocolor

See you guys this weekend,
Justin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swell during events   Swell during events Empty

Back to top Go down

Swell during events
Page 1 of 1