www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where does your key go?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jswsublime

jswsublime

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Where does your key go? Empty
PostSubject: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:48 pm

I have often wondered if anyone has ever lost their car key(s) while surfing....I keep mine in the pocket of my baggies with the little bungee cord through it. But I can imagine it could somehow wiggle free with all the movement involved in surfing.

Anybody ever been stranded? What do you do with your key (nothing specific...I don't want anyone getting jacked) ?

-Justin
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: i NEVER take the keys in the water   Where does your key go? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:03 pm

jswsublime wrote:
I have often wondered if anyone has ever lost their car key(s) while surfing....I keep mine in the pocket of my baggies with the little bungee cord through it. But I can imagine it could somehow wiggle free with all the movement involved in surfing.

Anybody ever been stranded? What do you do with your key (nothing specific...I don't want anyone getting jacked) ?

-Justin

HIDE IT LIKE ITS AN EASTER EGG lol!
Back to top Go down
maddsurf82

maddsurf82

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:38 pm

get a magnet at walmart hide it some where
Back to top Go down
DaGriztx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 am

Got a length of heavy nylon line ( like for a fish stringer) attach key and wear round my neck under a rash guard. Still I'd rather not take it out with me but don't wanna hide it on my vehicle either...thinking about one of them locks that slip into my trailer hitch receiver...
Where does your key go? Hitchsafe_large

santa
Back to top Go down
jswsublime

jswsublime

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:49 pm

I like that little reciever hitch 'safe' thingy. I have a key safe (magnetic) that I have used, but I quit using it for fear of someone finding it. I have read Surfer/Surfing/TWS cover to cover for years now and I just remembered reading a ton of stories about folks in Cali and other places haveing folks find their hide-a-keys and either breaking in....with a key....or stealing the whole jalopie!

Living in Port Aransas i really don't think it is a big issue, although there have been a handful of burglaries in my neighborhood since maybe September of last year....both vehicles and homes. Port a crack heads suck!!!!
Back to top Go down
maddsurf82

maddsurf82

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:21 pm

darm dude thats tight how was the surf today guys
Back to top Go down
jswsublime

jswsublime

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:34 am

I heard it was decent, but I didn't make it home before dark to be able to confirm that. I still looked alright at about 7pm.

It might be a fun weekend....I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does your key go?   Where does your key go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does your key go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.PortASurfCo.com :: Community-
Jump to: