www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9 ft linden modern longboard for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boy Nags

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-21

9 ft linden modern longboard for sale Empty
PostSubject: 9 ft linden modern longboard for sale   9 ft linden modern longboard for sale EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Hi,

For family reasons I am off back to Scotland, and after much thought I am leaving my much loved 9 ft linden longboard (modern style) behind and so am forced to sell it.

It was bought here in Port A just under a year ago and is in good condition, it is kind of on the thin side with loads of rocker and would probably suit a fairly experienced surfer or someone quite light. I am asking $350 for it. If anyone is interested then give me a call on 614 5583804 (not after 8 pm please) and we can sort out things from there.

Surfing the gulf coast for the last ten months has been awesome, every time I go out I am blown away by the beauty of the place and its widelife. During my time here it has been my priviledge to share the line up with turtles, dolphins , pelicans and some great and friendly surfers - so thanks for everything.
Lets hope that this weekend we all get some great surf and I can have one last epic session.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: i am interested in the board   9 ft linden modern longboard for sale EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 am

ill call you in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
The Boy Nags

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 9 ft linden modern longboard for sale   9 ft linden modern longboard for sale EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:36 am

cool... that would great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 ft linden modern longboard for sale   9 ft linden modern longboard for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

9 ft linden modern longboard for sale
Page 1 of 1