www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday evening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justinxray

justinxray

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Wednesday evening Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday evening   Wednesday evening EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Wednesday evening between 7 and 8 at G street was absolutely gorgeous. The wind laid down almost to nothing for that hour and the surf turned on in a big way. Big glassy lines were coming through in sets of 5-10. Between 6 and 7 it was blown and waist high but still fun, but at 7 its like the wind turned off and the waves turned on. The sun was setting and the moon was rising with reflections of each off of the glassy waves. Just me, Mike, and Michael Mcburney out and had all to ourselves in that area. We were well out past the pier from what I could tell maybe 50 yards or so. Can't believe the difference within an hour. Some of the best waves I've ever ridden. The sights from that evening will be scorched in to my memory for a long long time. I hope everyone else got some Wednesday and today somewhere along the beach. What a beautiful latter part of the week its been. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsea361
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Wednesday evening Empty
PostSubject: awesome   Wednesday evening EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:50 am

justinxray wrote:
Wednesday evening between 7 and 8 at G street was absolutely gorgeous. The wind laid down almost to nothing for that hour and the surf turned on in a big way. Big glassy lines were coming through in sets of 5-10. Between 6 and 7 it was blown and waist high but still fun, but at 7 its like the wind turned off and the waves turned on. The sun was setting and the moon was rising with reflections of each off of the glassy waves. Just me, Mike, and Michael Mcburney out and had all to ourselves in that area. We were well out past the pier from what I could tell maybe 50 yards or so. Can't believe the difference within an hour. Some of the best waves I've ever ridden. The sights from that evening will be scorched in to my memory for a long long time. I hope everyone else got some Wednesday and today somewhere along the beach. What a beautiful latter part of the week its been. Very Happy

glad you guys got it..and it also proves how the cam does not show the whole story...the pier had gotten weak as the day went on,,and the easterly swell was hitting down the beach as the wind slowed..
you definately caught the best of the day..as the earlier part of the day was really blown..
Back to top Go down
maddsurf82

maddsurf82

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Wednesday evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening   Wednesday evening EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:42 am

that is so awsome cant wait to be there this summer i hope all the spring breakers saw the wave action usally in sa people talk so much that there is no waves at the gulf coast hopefully this spring and summer is good to all of us we just have to believe and be positive day in and day out peace yall dudes hope there is more days for yall like yesterday
Back to top Go down
Joe P

Joe P

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Wednesday evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening   Wednesday evening EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm

damn having to work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wednesday evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening   Wednesday evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday evening
Page 1 of 1