www.PortASurfCo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.PortASurfCo.com

online Texas surfing community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM

Go down 
+7
Joe P
KP
gypsyseagod
maddsurf82
justinxray
Roosterfish
PORT A SURF COMPANY
11 posters
AuthorMessage
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Empty
PostSubject: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:08 pm

IF YOU GOT SOME..BRING IT..THANKS
Back to top Go down
Roosterfish

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Hello this is my first post, really appreciate the daily reports. Here are a couple pics I got monday afternoon at Horace Caldwell.

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM 2819755889_a6bbcdaa8e

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM 2820597196_d44e1da8e1

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM 2820597124_59efd52dc1

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM 2820598000_4e5d2f9b3b

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM 2819755295_6d93a670b7

There are a few more pics here:
http://flickr.com/photos/jerrodmills/sets/72157607064777806/
Back to top Go down
justinxray

justinxray

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 pm

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Gustav10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsea361
justinxray

justinxray

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 pm

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Gustav11
Back to top Go down
justinxray

justinxray

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 pm

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Gustav12
Back to top Go down
maddsurf82

maddsurf82

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 pm

very nice pics so what the hell does the earth have to do to get waves like this as far as wind etc.

Last edited by maddsurf82 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinxray

justinxray

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 pm

Point Port A

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Gustav13
Back to top Go down
gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 am

great pics.don't see it like that but every few years. "shoulda been here yesterday" & "there's no surf in texas"....gotta luv it.
Back to top Go down
KP

KP

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 am

Wow those are beautiful! I was at a music fest this weekend in Kerrville and busted down for Monday. Got in the water at like 2 and it was so thumpin' by that point. Shocked

Got some pretty killer waves that were well overhead. Looks like from those pics it built to those and I wish I had hit it a bit smaller as I was worked in the water. Man it's hard getting an 8'6" through large walls of water! Guess it's natures way of getting me into shape for contest season coming up! Rolling Eyes

I would love to see any other pics out there...the folks at the fest thought I was crazy as I was running to the tickets booth daily to get reports from the internet...what? surf in TX?
Back to top Go down
Joe P

Joe P

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 am

elride has some sick pics. check out the thread Port A - a few good pics.
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:40 am

Back to top Go down
dkurak

dkurak

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 am

OUTSIDE!!!!!!
GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Img_0211

The right spot at the right time...if this is you, let me know and I'll get you the original (larger) pic...
GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Img_0210

The right spot at the right time...if this is you, let me know and I'll get you
the original (larger) pic...
GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Img_0212
Back to top Go down
http://www.laidbacksurf.com
justinxray

justinxray

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:57 pm

the pics I posted are from 2 in the afternoon on the outside off the end of the pier. Camera is zoomed in all the way on the pic of me, and trust me, that wave cranked up to well overhead when it started to break. I'm 6'4 and it was already overhead before it had even broken. I started going left and changed my mind and decided to cut back right. The pic is right after I changed my mind on the way to a bottom turn. It definately wasn't the set of the day, but it did have excellent form as they all pretty much did. That was the most important thing to me as I was on a 10 footer and looking more for form than size. Man there were some killer rides going on out there. It is so easy to surf on a day like Monday having so much wave to play on and just picking things out in your head things you want to do.. I hope you all got some and had as much fun as me and my buddy Surfside Son did out there. . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:26 pm

great wave & great shot. i give ya kudos for paddlin' a 10' out period.thats a lotta stick to d dive.
Back to top Go down
Surfside Son

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 am

RIGHT ON JUSTINXRAY.........RIGHT ON....... Smile
Back to top Go down
ash416

ash416

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Missed out   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 am

The pics are phenomenal, but only confirm my heart break for not being there. Apperently, every airline had a problem flying into the storm last Monday (Wussies) lol. How are things looking this weekend? I might just have to take off Thursday night and head that way. I am going crazy out here in West Texas!!!!
Back to top Go down
PORT A SURF COMPANY

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: take off   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:38 am

fly down late wednesday cause thurs and friday will be working
Back to top Go down
gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

newest forecast shows hard north winds 15-35- better win the paddle battle in- prolly blown a bit- i'd go south.
Back to top Go down
maddsurf82

maddsurf82

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:06 am

so if it goes east a bit that would be straight waves for barrel waves ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh echos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM   GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM Empty

Back to top Go down

GUSTAV PICS>>>PLEASE POST THEM
Page 1 of 1